‘Kurta’- this word is originated by the Persians and ‘Kurti’ is the moulded word instigated in India. Basically, kurta means ‘a collarless shirt’. Kurtis can be of any length and kind like ankle-touch, knee touch,above the knees, etc. Moreover, kurtis can be teamed up with salwar, chudidaar, leggings and jeans. India is a nation of heritage and culture and so diverse range of stylish and elegant kurtis are sold at different price ranges.
Diversity of cutting-edge kurti trends :
With the advancement of a new era, the fashion statement is also influenced by it. Today, glorious and brighter colors and patterns of kurtis have been popular in the market. Trends change from previous few years tremendously and even in every field. Moreover,we can also say that Bollywood has played a vital role in the evolution of new fashion styles. The dresses that are worn by actresses, has become the new and fresh apparel and its demand gets enchanced drastically. Lets see what is in the market right now:
· Bollywood tunic kurtis: It is the contemporary trend in the fashion style. Array of vibrant patterns nad designs kurtis are prevalent at present.
· New designer kurtis with embroidery and front open styles: Embellished with authentic and pretty embroidery and open from the front-such kurtis have come from the traditional open shirts.
· Modernhip-jump kurtis 2015: This collection has yet traditional but voguish. You can team it up with tights nad pants. Experience this beautiful creation.
· Anarkali Kurtis: A long frock style kurta, fit at the waist and than flowy till the end. Elegancy and glory are the features of anarkalis.
Short Kurtis: Short and sweet kurtis paired up with jeans is the excellent and flowing trend now. Go and buy designer kurti online.
· Annus-Abrar-Attractive-Summer-Wear-Ladies-Fashion-Clothes-2015: Enjoy this summer by buying this beautifully designed kurtis by Annus Abrar.
Love to purchase diverse range of kurtis? Visit Crazora.com to view more beautiful designed and patterns of kurtis.
Image source : Google images , Pintrest, Instagram, Trumbler, Fliker