Our Indian market is always flourished with the sumptuous and gorgeous lehengas irrespective of the wedding season. You can easily explore umpteen patterns and designs of the lehengas either online or at the physical location. Make your look classy and ravishing by wearing the beautiful lehenga. If you are a bride, then to look the best and stunning is your birthright on your special day. The wedding season is yet to come and have a look at the market at that time, your eyes get sparkled by seeing the most splendid attires, either it is ethnic wear or the Indo-western. The Indian marriages are incomplete without the lehengas.
Color combination and design and patterns of the lehengas are some of the constituents to be noticed whilst purchasing the lehengas. Plus, see the quality of the fabric and it is according to the season, the time, either morning or the evening and the body type. As an imperative illustration, go with lighter fabrics like chiffon and georgette for the summer and for the winter, silk fabric is the most optimal choice. Crepe lehanga is the sumptuous choice. If you can afford it, select the crepe fabric, as it is more expensive than others. Moreover, net fabric can also be chosen to give a glamorous look. The fabric is also chosen according to the body type. buy lehenga saree online cheap in india
Lehenga- An angelic trousseau
We are halfway through 2015 and the year has certainly reveal us a lot of trendy and classy designs of the lehengas. Style, chic, classy, ravishing-these are the words that signify the fashionable lehangas. Let us have a look at some of the contemporary lehenga trends.
Flared Lehenga Choli:
· The Flared Lehenga or the circular lehenga is a category with the volume. Having the broad flares near the waist gives it a remarkable appearance. Such lehangas have smooth flowing fabric like silk.
A-Line Lehenga choli:
· The A-line lehengas are most apt for the pear shaped body since the lehenga resembles the alphabet ‘A’. Such lehengas are fitted at the waist with the minimal flare at the bottom. Embellished with the puffy sleeves and the dupatta of the robust fabric to handle the heavy sequin work looks something unbeatable.
Fish cut Lehenga choli:
Fish cut or the Mermaid style lehenga is fitted till knees and then flares to the bottom gracefully. The girls who want to look curvaceous buy the fish cut lehengas and look more dazzling. Mostly preferable for the royal events and parties
· the layered lehanga is the most contemporary lehenga style in 2015. A bride can easily choose this for her marriage and try an unequaled look. With the heavy dupatta over the right shoulder, this highly stylish layered lehenga looks peerless. The contemporary trend is to wear lehenga with 3 or 5 layers.
· A girl of any body type can wear this type of lehenga. It is somewhat identical to the wraparound skirt. It has a straight shape from the waist down to the hem along with the slits at the slides. In fact, it is the most loved amongst the brides. It best flattens the body of the bride.
· With the elegance of less borders and no embellishments, the asymmetrical lehengas can have the clinging drapes or the pleats fastened to the waist line panel on it which the lower hemline becomes unbalanced.
Lehengas play the pivotal role in enhancing the charisma of a girl. It greatly attenuates the figure of a bride or any other girl. Don’t wait for the righteous time. Hunt for the lehengas online and you will explore an assortment of designer lehengas. Opt the one of your taste.